Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spider Man!!


Andrew looks like such a little boy in his birthday pj's. (sniffle) My little baby's growin' up and looking more and more like Jake everyday.
He loves his doggie! It's his favorite thing in the world. He likes to sleep with it, drag it around, hug it, shake it (it has a rattle inside), and BITE it. That's his way of showing love - I would know, because he likes to bite me and daddy. When I ask him where his doggie is, he knows exactly where it is and crawls to get it. Or if I'm holding him, he points at it and says 'da' or 'gi'. What a smart boy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brittany schley said...

Who gave him such a cool toy? He's the cutest ever!

Dacia said...

Awwww! He's so cute! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I know all about love bites. Kass still occasionally bites when she's playing. She's a lot better about not biting but we still have to look out.