Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy survey...

ALL THE PROUD MOMMYS: Fill this out!
-Age of baby/babies?
18 months and one due December 24th
-Names? Jacob Andrew and Ross Grant
-Birthdays? Feburary 22 2007
-Time of birth? 10:20 am
-How long did labor last? Starting from when I got to the hospital... aprox. 7 hours
-How long did you push? aprox. 1 hour
-How much did your baby weigh? 7 lbs. 7 oz.
-Any hair? yes, enough to be so so cute!
-Who does your baby look Like? Definitly Jake
-Be honest...how much weight did you gain? 25 lbs
-Was baby early or late? 2 days early, hopefully this time I will be as lucky - don't want to be in the hospital Christmas day if you know what I mean.
-How many baby showers did you have? 2 showers, 1 for family, 1 for friends
-Did you breastfeed? Yes, one year
-Who keeps your baby(ies) the most? Me mostly, occationally we let the grandmas sit for a bit.
-When do you wanna have another? Dec 20th would be fine
-How did you know it was time to go the hospital? I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop moving my legs and if I walked around I had to lean against the wall every couple minutes. That wasn't normal, I knew it was time to go.
-Anyone spend the night with you first night home? My mom was so kind and stayed a few days after Andrew was born. She slept in the living room with him and held him when he cried, she only woke me up when it was time to nurse him. SO NICE!
-Did you cry the first time you held your baby? No, I think I was crying a little from the pain, but when the doctor put him on my stomach all I could do was smile. I was so excited and happy to see him.
- Who cut the cord? Jake
-Where was the baby born? Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello ID
-Did you record the labor? No way! There were a few pictures taken, but none that invaded my privacy. I think people who record the whole process are CRAZY. (Not to offend anyone.)


ROSS GRANT

JACOB ANDREW

JACOB ANDREW

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

Your blog is so cute, and I added you to my blog list. Thanks for the link! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Your family is so cute.

The Terry Clan said...

Great to see your cute blog!! Hi to you too! I am glad that you are having another sweet little boy! I love Andrew's little hair do. What a sweetheart he is. Can't wait to get back and see you all! Love ya!!

Tania Jabonero said...

I love the new look of ur blogg!!!Kristina!!!!!!!!! we are gonna be close!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I am so dumb! I should have come over too, but I was so crazy that day (we had just flown in the night before) and after I left, I thought, "Why didn't I go over there?" I am so sorry!!! I will be up in a few months though and would love to say hello!