Monday, December 15, 2008

Pregoness

Here are a few maternity pics for you! We had Brittany take them on Saturday when it was FREEZING, SNOWY, & WINDY outside -probably not the best day to pick, so we decided not to take very many. I am being induced tomorrow and I didn't want to wait any longer in case I went into labor before then. The ones we did take though turned out GREAT! Thanks Britt! She also took our family pics last Wednesday, so I will be posting some of those soon.


OH YEAH, and I got a hair cut.... here is what I looked like before it got chopped...

8 comments:

The Lindquists said...

Those pics turned out great! You are so beautiful! I still say that you only look 7 months pregnant. How amazing is that?! Good luck with labor, delivery, and recovery. I hope all goes well and I eagerly wait pictures of Grant and the family!

jill kynaston said...

Great pictures Kristina! If it would have been me on a freezing cold day, I would have had a bright red nose, but you look just perfect! Can't wait for news on Grant!

Adam and Kym said...

Your pictures are so cute! Good luck tomorrow!

Linz and Joshua Ashcroft said...

I love your hair! It looks so good :) You look so beautiful and good luck with the baby... coming any day now. It will be fun to see what he looks like :)

Dacia said...

You look so stinkin' adorable! Congratulations on the soon to come ankle-biter. I hope all goes well.

Sheila said...

I love your haircut and tank top! So cute! :) We're thinking of you guys...

Justin said...

We can't wait to hear all about the new baby! Merry Christmas!

Tania Jabonero said...

I love the pics!!! Cristina!!! she did a great job!!