Wednesday, January 28, 2009

REALLY LATE NOTICE...

I'm not sure what I was thinking posting this so late!!! I WASN'T THINKING!! Grant is being blessed this Sunday, February 1st, at 11:00am. Anyone who can come is welcome to. Our church address is 954 E. Walnut St. the red brick building on the corner of Jefferson Ave. and Walnut St. I am so sorry I didn't invite sooner. Anyway, you are welcome to come, but don't feel obligated. However if you are coming let me know so we can have enough food for those of you who want to attend the luncheon afterward. I apologize again for the late notice!!!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

We will be there of course! :) Is your hubby not going to teach that week?

Angie said...

I just got your cute card today! Your family is so cute. YOU are so beautiful, Kristina. And I just love how much Jake loves you. It is evident in his letter. Thanks for thinking of us. I love you.

Angela said...

Kristina....I got your Christmas card today and I loved it. You guys are so adorable. And yes, we do need to play together sometime. It would be fun. Thanks for the card...I loved getting it late. It made my day.