Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009....

These pictures are in no particular order. I just wanted to post halloween pictures before the year is over. Sad, I know, it's Christmas in a few days and I'm just getting around to this? We went trunk or treating with the Highland 5th ward. Andrew had the best time ever. He was sure to say trick or treat AND thank you at every stop... GOOD BOY! He had a great time visiting all of the Grandmas houses on Halloween and also a few other houses with cousin Gracie - how he loves her. I thought Halloween might be his new favorite holliday, but he gets just as excited about the christmas lights and Santa Clause. :) I love how extatic he gets when we pass a house with Christmas lights on. It just never gets old.
The boys with Aunt Tania. Is it horrible that I put Grant in Andrews first halloween costume? He will probably wear all of Andrews costumes until he actually cares to do his own thing. So next year he'll be a doggie, and the year after a dinosour... it's wonderful that they fit in the same clothes around the same season. :)
Trick o' Treating with Gracie.
Halloween jammies.

Corn maze with daddy.



No comments: