Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnancy moment?

Is it too soon for me to be losing my mind to pregnancy? Today, I put some soup in a pan and left it to boil over a little bit. I ran to it in time to save it. As if once wasn't enough, though, I left some milk boiling on the oven while I was looking for my floss. I didn't get to it until the smoke alarm went off. I'm still working on getting the burned spot off the top of the oven, and my house smells like a smoker lives here! I have had all my windows open all day, but it hasn't seemed to help. I still haven't found my floss. Let's hope it was just one of those days.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

hahaha. I'm sorry. But hey, you managed to not wreck us last night right?

Lindsay said...

That is exciting news!!! Congratulations you guys! :)

Dacia said...

I can so relate! The joke at our house is "Don't let Dacia figure the check." I'm so excited for you guys.

Tania Jabonero said...

hahaha Kristina that's nothing!!!my sister came all the way here to the city form the island to go to usa and she forgot the passports!!!! I couldnt believe it!! It sounds funny!!!