Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Overdue post part two: ANDREWS 2nd BIRTHDAY!!


Andrew turned TWO February 22nd. I have waited way too long, but I just wanted to post about it anyway because it is such a big mark. I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he learns everyday. He is getting more and more independent and wants to do every little thing by himself. He is so fun to have. We love him so much and I think he loves us too, especially DADDY!! He has such a fun little personality, I don't know what we would do without him. Here are a few pictures of his birthday... and birthday month... BIG BOY! There are quite a few and they aren't really in order. I must have forgot to bring a camera to Sandys house for the birthday party there. That was fun too!
Being the horribly forgetful person I am, I went out to get presents but forgot cake and candles. We used whatever my mom had.