Monday, August 16, 2010

Andrew...

Andrew's third birthday was Feb. 22nd. We had a little party for him with a few of our family members. We had a strep throat scare so we didn't invite many people. It didn't turn out the way I wanted. I was feeling sick all day and didn't get everything done that I wanted to. I managed to forget the balloons AND slaughter my first decorative cake. I made a train and though it didn't work out... ANDREW LOVED IT. :) He didn't want anyone else to eat it. He didn't want to eat it either but he sure loved picking the candy off. He enjoyed all his gifts, as did Grant, and it was fun to have family with us.



Andrew grows up more everyday. He keeps us laughing and on our toes. He loves insects, toy guns, books, playing at the park, digging in the dirt, dogs, laughing, being independent, singing primary songs, running around without his clothing, imitating dogs & spiders & Grant.


No comments: