Monday, August 16, 2010

Law School...

Soon after we found out we have a baby on the way, Jake recieved his acceptance for law school. While I should have been overwhelmed with excitement for him, fear at the thought of being a somewhat single mother of three young children while Jake goes to school struck me. I still have moments of engulfing fear at the thought, but I just have to believe that we can make it through. It's been done before, we can do it. I am so proud of Jake for all that he has done and all that I know he can accomplish. Although I know there will be plenty of hard days without Jake around, I am glad we have this opportunitee and I look forward to the adventure.



Jake started school today and I already miss him like crazy!! It will definitly be different without him at home so much. He is going to ROCK IT!


No comments: