Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How lucky we are....

We are so so blessed to have such wonderful family! Jake's mom, my mom & dad, and Jared were able to come help us out the first two weeks of Alexis' life. We just loved having them here. The boys had someone to give them attention at all times while I figured out the newborn schedule all over again. They had fun!! I always look forward to having family with us and it ALWAYS goes by WAY too fast. Thanks for making it up here! We love you all so much and miss you while we are so far away. Can't wait for Christmas time!
Grandma Sandy and Alexis
I guess it will be a while before we get a good picture with the boys. Andrew can't stop moving and making faces. I guess Grant has a good excuse in this pic, he threw up a couple hours later.
Out of the ten or so pics we took with Uncle 'Jar-lid' this was the best one of the boys. Unfortunately 'Jar-lid' is a kid himself and made faces in all of the pictures too. Sorry Jared, it's what you get for being such a goof!
3Generation pic
Grandma and Grandpa Terry -Amazed the boys sat still for this one.
While Grandma Sandy was here Andrew got the 24 hour tummy bug... Then Grant, but he had it 48 hours... I got sick the day Sandy went home... Sandy after she got home and Jake soon after me. We were lucky to have Sandy there to help with the sick boys (sorry that you got it, though, Sandy). Luckily we didn't pass it to my fam!

1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

Wow I can't believe how much the boys are starting to look alike. I hope everything is going great for you guys.